- Doughnuts and Coffee – First Saturday, 9:30 AM — Sign-up sheet is in the clubhouse.
- Book Discussion Group — Second Thursday, 1:00 – 3:00 PM — Choose a book or books that you have recently read and would like to share with the group.
- Ladies Lunch Out — Second Friday, 11:30 AM — Sign-up is in the clubhouse. Indicate if you need a ride.
- Happy Hour – Third Wednesday, 5:30 PM — Come to the clubhouse to spend an hour with your neighbors. Bring your own beverage and anything else you’d like. No decorations, no sign-up sheet, no table settings – just a get together. Come catch up on what is going on around the neighborhood.
- Eat Out / Eat In (Hostess Choice) — Fourth Thursday, 5:30 PM — Sign-up sheet is in the clubhouse. Indicate if you need a ride.
- Mahjong — Every Tuesday, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM and every Friday, 6:30 PM — Open to beginners.
- Hand and Foot Canasta — Every Wednesday, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM and every Thursday, 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM — Open to beginners.
Clubhouse Reservation for New Activity: If people wish to start a community new activity at the clubhouse, please be sure to check the calendar on the inside bulletin board and call Eileen Juliano to be sure that time slot is not already taken. If it will be a continuing activity on a fixed schedule, please make sure that Eileen Juliano and Joanne Shaw know so it will be listed on the calendar in the clubhouse and in the newsletter each month.
Share a Recipe: If you have a recipe that you think others in the Village might like, please send it to the newsletter editor at the email address listed.
For Contact Information: Check the Residents Directory under the Residents tab in this website.