2023-2024 Homeowners Association Officers:
SERVICES PROVIDED BY YOUR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION:
- Water / sewer
- Landscape maintenance
- Grass mowing and edging
- Lawn fertilization and weed control
- Flower planting in certain areas
- Common area lighting
- Exterior building maintenance
- Street and driveway maintenance
- Trash removal
- Operation of pool house room and swimming pool
- Operation of exercise room
- Limited support of community social activities
- Fire, hazard, liability, and exterior building insurance (except personal possessions)
- Reserves and future replacement funds (roofs, driveways, street, fence, etc.)
- Professional management services
Stonebrooke Village holds an Annual Meeting in March of each year. Accomplishments for the past year are reviewed, 2 people are elected for 3-year terms on the HOA Board, comments and suggestions are heard, and plans for the upcoming year are discussed. The date for the annual meeting is usually published starting in January before the March meeting is held.
If you have any suggestions to improve the site, please contact Alice Kuzniak at email@example.com.
The Board of Directors typically meets on the third Tuesday of each month. If you have any questions, comments or issues for the Board, please contact a Board member listed on “About” “Board” tab.